- VSPM’s College of physiotherapy was established in the year 1999 by VSPMAHE under the visionary guidance of Hon’ble Chairman Shri. Ranjeetbabu Deshmukh and founder Shri. Bhausaheb Bhoge.
- Presently the college has an intake of 60 undergraduate as well as 21 post graduate students per year
- 17 MUHS approved teaching staff and well-equipped Kinesiotherapy, Electrotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Neurosciences Physiotherapy, Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy and Community Physiotherapy Labs.
- VSPM’s College of Physiotherapy is the only Physiotherapy College in Vidarbha region running the PhD course with 3 registered scholars.
- The college also bears Special Investigation Apparatus like Gait and Motion analysis lab, EMG-NCV studies, Power lab for exercise testing and VO2 analysis, Pulmonary function testing, Exercise testing for Cardiorespiratory endurance, Advanced Combination electrotherapy modalities and Laser therapy.
- The institute serves to provide specialized clinical facilities like Adult and Pediatric Neuro-rehablilitation Spine Speciality Clinics, Shoulder Speciality Clinics, Knee Speciality Clinics, Women’s health Clinics, Geriatrics Fitness Clinics and Community Based Rehabilitation.
- The institute has peripheral outreach centres at Wadi, Jaitala and Katol, Nagpur, and in-house Physiotherapy service is provided for Geriatrics community at Panchwati and Matoshree (Adasa) and Rehabilitation for differently abled children at District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (DDRC), Nagpur.
- VSPM’s COP believes in clinical and academic excellence as well as personal mentoring of students to prepare them to achieve great height in becoming skillful clinicians and ideal professionals in future to serve humanity.